Saturday, March 15, 2008

Learning at such a young age...

We have had a few "teachable moments" (as teachers put it) this week. First Camden was helping me with the laundry by putting some of the clothes in the washer when he decided he wanted to watch it fill up. Carson then had to be right there watching as well. I went ahead and left the lid up and they sat there just mesmerized by it. Camden now asks if his clothes are clean or dirty when he gets dressed (as if I am going to put dirty clothes on him), and Carson just points to himself and shakes his head wanting me to reassure him that his clothes are clean as well.


The second lesson (which was not a "true" lesson) was when we went over to see the Perez's. For the last few months Camden has understood that there was a baby in Tatum's belly. Now that Sonia is here he sometimes has this puzzled look on his face like he is trying to figure out how that happened. Both of the boys talk about the baby constantly. Whenever I mention Nadia to Carson, Carson just looks at me and says "baby" shaking his head. And Camden talks about her little feet.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You better burn these pics because if the boys ever see how you dressed them in tights with stripes when they were little they will never speak with you two again.

Anonymous said...

So I just checked the blog...love all the updates. I clicked on "comments" to see who had left one having no idea Zach had checked it as well and after reading the comment, it took me about 5 seconds to figure out who left it....i have a hunch zach is the culprit. I love the stripe p.j. bottoms.

Glad to see Carson is taking after Camden - right on cue. Maybe by this coming Christmas both boys will willingly visit Santa!

xo

Abby

Anonymous said...

I love all the new pictures! It sounds like the boys are keeping you busy but are a lot of fun!

love,
Patty