Camden had his Mom's Day Out Program today and they all did such a good job. I was very impressed with the program. The teachers dyed and decorated their shirts (the theme was Red, White, and Blue). They sang 10 songs and after about the first song I realized that they had strategically placed Camden in the front. Lets just say if they hadn't he probably would have knocked another kid off the stage because he was by far the loudest and most animated in the group. I guess he really does pay attention at school because he knew every motion and word to the songs. After their little presentation they had a hot breakfast waiting, our Mother's Day gift and a little scrapbook made of each child. The rest of the pictures are in the Web Albums.

These are his teachers. Miss Patty (in the white) is his head teacher and Miss Margaret and Miss Kristen are the assistants. They do a really good job and the kids love them.This was after the program and there were just a few kids left running around and playing. Miss Patty let them sing into the microphone. Camden jumped all over that opportunity and sang his ABC's song. All morning long when I was getting him ready all he was talking about was that there was a microphone at school. So this was just icing on the cake for him to be able to sing in it.
1 comment:
He looks like a natural with his "Show hands."
Post a Comment