Last Friday we went up to Kokomo to hang out at the Benzigers. Patty was in town for the weekend staying at her parents while Mitch was away on a guy's outing. It was so nice to hang out with her and Tatum. It was like old times but with kids...so really it was totally different:) We were able to let the kids swim and play while we tried to catch up on what was going on in our lives. It doesn't happen often enough. Our moms were there so they enjoyed watching the grandkids and helping out. It was kind of a weird feeling watching the boys swim and play at the same house where I spent a lot of time hanging out in high school with Patty. Again I posted all of the pics in the web album.


Camden as always loved the water but I think he found a new love for it. We don't get the chance to go swimming in private pools often, so this was a completely different experience than when we go to the public pool where there are tons of kids around. He was able to do things at his own pace. I think he spent about 2 straight hours in the pool before he decided to get out. His newest trick is jumping in off the side of the pool all on his own. He was so proud of himself. But what he didn't realize was that the arm floaties were keeping him afloat. So after lunch he took it upon himself to jump in without them on scaring everyone there. I had to run and jump in the pool to get him. He was alright and after a minute or two he was ready to get back in, this time with arm floaties on. It is amazing how quick they can be even with as many adults that were there.
No comments:
Post a Comment