Monday, December 8, 2008

2 weeks old and a shopper...


Sunday Chris kept the older boys and put up some Christmas lights outside while they played in the snow. Camden has convienently reminded Chris daily that we don't have lights on our house. So he was so excited to help put them up. Cooper and I went shopping for the day with my Mom, Abby and Bennett. We usually go on Black Friday but that didn't work out since Cooper was only a week old. We had a great time and made up for it yesterday and found some really good deals. Cooper was great and didn't even know he went to the mall.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Angel said...

Amy, all your boys are so adorable!! So, tell me what it's like with 3 boys? I just have this feeling if I have another one, it'll be a boy again!