Thursday, April 16, 2009

Precious Times...

I have people telling me all the time to enjoy these times when the kids are little because they go by too quickly and when they are all grown I will wish we had these times back. So that is how I try to live everyday, and I sometimes have to remind myself of this when the older boys are driving me crazy or when the baby won't sleep at night. So here are a few pictures that I have taken lately.
The boys LOVE story time at bedtime. Cooper even joined in and enjoyed a "big boy" book.
Camden wanted Cooper to lie on his belly the other day and it was so cute to see them interact.

Here is my little "homeboy". He insisted on eating dinner with his hood up. He frequently cracks himself up.Cooper has had some troubles sleeping through the night lately. He's been waking up in the middle of the night with a dirty diaper. It is throwing him all off schedule. He was exhausted this morning and had troubles going down for a nap so I decided to put him on his belly and he fell asleep sucking his thumb. He looked so cute and comfortable. I have found that he is starting to prefer his thumb to the paci. I can't decide if this is a good thing or not.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Amy! This is sooo cute! Charlie started sucking his thumb around 2 months and still does it today...only when he's at home and tired or sad. He never does it in front of strangers or at school. It's very interesting! Kaitlyn is a paci kid. We are currently trying to get rid of it now that she's 2, but it's a constant battle, especially if she's tired or sad!