We had a fun Memorial Day weekend. On Saturday we went to Hadley's 5th birthday. The boys loved the lollipop cakes and dressing up like cowboys (I forgot my camera so we don't have any pics from the birthday). Abby, Zach, and Bennett came up on Sunday to hang out and listen to the race. We can just say that the Prathers rule...Cooper fattened his piggy bank by winning the race pool, and Chris and I showed Abby and Zach how corn hole should be played:) We enjoyed their company and it was a nice day out. Monday we spent the afternoon (after the rain) trying to get the boys' swing set done. It is definitely a work in progress. Daddy rocks right now in the eyes of the boys. And I have to say I really thought we would have hired it done by now.
Here Chris is swatting at some deck bee (the ones that burrow into the wood). It was pretty funny watching him go after it. He did finally get it. If you look closely you can see this giant bee.
Cooper is cracking up at his brothers...or maybe his daddy losing the battle with the bees.
Here are the many takes it took to try and get Cooper and Bennett to look at the camera at the same time.
No comments:
Post a Comment