Friday, July 17, 2009

Favorite Summer Pastime

Oh, how I loved the Greentown Fair when I was growing up. And now we are able to pass the fun onto the boys. It hasn't changed much as Abby pointed out that her apple dumpling stand is still in the same place. Now I go to enjoy the food and watch the boys enjoy themselves on the rides.

A "snail's pace" is about the pace Carson likes his rides to go. His favorites were the ones where he didn't have to hold on for his life and there was a MAXIMUM height requirement. He is ultra relaxed on the dinosaur ride.
Camden on the other hand was bored on the little rides. He was wanting so badly to go on the bigger ones. He did go on the Scrambler and these swings with Andrew. Chris and I were the worried parents on the ground telling him to leave his seatbelt on and hold on. He didn't listen to the latter. If you look closely he is waving to us on the ground. The giant behind him is Andrew. Andrew reminds me Will Ferrell in the "Elf" especially next to Camden.
Even Cooper took a ride on the Carousel with Papaw. He was cracking up looking at himself in this mirror. He loves being apart of whatever his brothers are doing...already!You can't tell but Cooper is laughing and "biting" Carson and it is tickling him.

No comments: