One night we went over to Santa Rosa Beach and went out to dinner at a recommended place by Susan Binder called Stinky's Fish Camp (cute name and great food). It was a beautiful non-commercialized beach. I would love to stay in one of these beach houses sometime with family and friends. All of the pictures are now in the web albums. I took a couple of pictures of some of the houses.
Branson Trip
13 years ago

2 comments:
It looks like the boys had a blast at the beach. They are at great ages to really enjoy the sand!! I'm glad you made it to the naval air museum, we went as well and it was so neat!
Hi...I forgot to tell you today when we talked that I love, love the pictures from your vacation. That is a true beach vacation. Looks like a blast!
XO,
Abby
Post a Comment