Wednesday, September 9, 2009

My Favorite Playmate...

Bennett and Cooper have been able to play a lot together the last few weeks, which has been fun for Abby and I to see. It is nice for Cooper to have a playmate his age. It is funny to see them crawl over each other, share toys, pull each others hair, and try to take each others paci.  We are looking forward to getting them together for all of the fun activities Fall brings.  


Bennett's checking out what Cooper is eating for dinner...making sure his mommy isn't depriving him of anything. Cooper doesn't mind sharing.
"Seriously...another picture!"

1 comment:

Abby Ford said...

Thanks for posting these great pics! I love them :) I think the last photo's caption is perfect...Cooper is looking at you as if to say, "I am just trying to eat, would you stop taking my picture!"

Thanks for letting us hang out a couple times these past few weeks.