Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Drs. Camden and Carson

Here are just a few photos of what the boys have been up to. They have really been into playing with their doctor kit and one night they continued to wear their doctor accessories while reading books before bedtime. They shouldn't be too hard to get a hold of in the event of an emergency...Camden has the pager and Carson has the cell phone in his "pocket". Camden went with me to one of my doctor's visits and now he loves to pretend that he is hearing the baby's heartbeat and goes and gets his tape measure to measure my belly.




Camden has come a long way in his creative drawing. We have finally gone from scribbles and circles to actually drawing a picture. He is in to drawing people. He drew this one night while I was fixing dinner. He informed that it was a picture of me. Acccording to Camden I have a giant head because I have a baby in my belly (it is pretty typical of early writing skills not to draw the body). Even though I have arms and legs coming out of my head I still have hands and feet.

No comments: