Thursday, November 13, 2008

Family Sleepover

Last weekend we decided that we would have a little sleepover and sleep on the floor with the boys. We wanted to do something special with them before the baby came. They were super excited about this. We made a night of it. I made Chili for dinner, Chris made a fire in the fireplace and then we made some smores...sooo good I must say! Then we set up the sleeping bags and blankets. We played Candy Land and Hi-O Cherry-O, and ended the night watching a movie. The boys did very well sleeping on the floor and they were ready to all over again the next night.
Camden roasted his own marshmellow. Carson wasn't so fond of the idea...he thought it was too hot.
Enjoying their smores!

I think we let Daddy win that night.

I think they are ready for their own sleeping bags. Camden has picked out a pirate sleeping bag and Carson a dinosaur one out of one of my magazines. Camden actually thought Chris was going to bring it home from work that night so he could sleep in it...maybe for Christmas:)
**************************************************
Chris wasn't going to get home until really late on Tuesday so I took the boys out to run some errands and we stopped at Chick-fil-a to grab a bite to eat. Tuesdays are Kids' Night. They eat free, get a balloon, play in the play place, and get their faces painted. Camden decided that he wanted Batman and Carson got a Frog Prince painted. They couldn't stop looking in the mirror, and I let them sleep with it on since they got them painted so late in the night.

Carson kept calling his Frog Prince a "Princess Turtle"

No comments: