I have to say that the last month we have really been trying to get prepared for Camden and Carson's new baby brother to arrive. Those preparations included moving Carson into Camden's room into a "big boy" bed. We first started with Camden sleeping on top for awhile and then recently moved Carson in there. Camden thinks its great getting to sleep on top and Carson thinks it is so cool to get to sleep in his big brother's room. Mommy and Daddy were a little nervous of this move. The first week was kind of rough and the boys didn't quite get enough sleep which made for some long days, but I have to say that this week has been much better. Carson is still adjusting to the freedom that he has in a big bed and learning to stay in it. He is learning though and I think in a couple of more weeks he will be much better at staying in the bed.
All of the baby items are out and ready for the arrival of the little one, which means that the boys' curiosity is running wild. They want to know what everything is for and have to test it out. Well last night when I was making dinner they were playing in their rooms when Camden informs me that Carson is in the baby bed. I thought he was talking about the crib until I walked in on Carson laying in the bassinet. He had taken his zebra costume off because I don't think he could get in with it on (yes they are still into their costumes. Camden has worn his Super Why costume everyday since we have had it. He if very into dressing up).

2 comments:
Poor Carson...his last chance at being the "baby" of the house. I LOVE that photo! It's like he's saying, "Look Mom, please don't forget about me when I become the middle man...see how cute I am!"
That's so neat that the boys are sharing a room. Does it remind you of the days when you had to share with Abby? They are both going to be awesome big brothers!
Post a Comment