Here are some photos from Christmas. We had a wonderful Christmas...spending Christmas Eve at my parents' house, Christmas day Santa visited and in the afternoon we had Christmas at Chris' Grandma's house, and the following Saturday we went to Chris' parents house. I have to say that I was exhausted when we were all done. We have recovered and I am almost done organizing their toys so our house doesn't look too much like a daycare. Check out the web albums for the complete album of Christmas.
The boys with Bennett. Camden is holding Cooper and Carson is holding Bennett.
Carson's new dinosaur sleeping bag...somehow Camden managed to get in as well.
Camden finally opened up his pirate sleeping bag. They have been sleeping in them in their beds.
Santa visited and the boys couldn't have been happier. Camden says "Santa doesn't come down the chimney...he just puts the presents down and they bounce under the tree."
No comments:
Post a Comment