Monday, January 12, 2009

No more Sunday Football...

We always look forward to the NFL Playoffs and watching the Colts with friends and family but for the second straight time we won't be cheering on the Colts. This picture is a little late but I wanted to post it because I thought it was so cute of the 3 of them in their Colts jersies/onesie. We did watch the game at Abby and Zach's house and had a good time.

One day last week we went over to Tatum's for a playdate. As we were leaving the boys went ahead and went to the car to wait while I finished chatting with Tatum. When I looked out at the boys, Carson was peaking out the door and all I could tell was that he had black eyes. Now this is the kid who will get into anything that is a cream (Vaseline, Vicks, lotion, Desitin, toothpaste... you name it he's probably been in it), so I instantly wondered what he found in the van to get into. As I got closer I noticed that he had tried to put on my mascara. It was the funniest thing. I have to give him credit for being so observant and knowing where to put it. Tatum was nice enough to take this picture of him.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: