Thursday, March 5, 2009

Blue-eyed and Bald...

Cooper is just getting so big and cute and of course constantly changing. He is consistently sleeping through the night and we (well mostly Mommy) are so thrilled about this. He is very happy and smiles all the time. Matter of fact Camden is keeping a running tally of how many times Cooper smiles at him. I think he is up to 25 (he sometimes has to start over because he forgets what number he was at). Camden is doing so much better with Cooper and not getting in his face constantly. I love seeing them interact together. Cooper's favorite toy is his mirror. He will smile, laugh, and talk to himself forever in it. It is so cute and we are enjoying his personality starting to shine through!


Love the drool.
This week I got out the exersaucer. He really likes it. It works out well. He is upright and the boys can play with him without hurting him (or at least they haven't found a way yet). He is so long that he has no problem touching the bottom.

2 comments:

Zach and Abby Ford said...

Hi...forgot to tell you when we talked yesterday how cute I thought these photos were. I even think I see a tiny bit of Chris in Cooper.

Glad to see the Camden and Carson cannot tackle Cooper in his excersaucer!

Anonymous said...

Hey Amy! I was checking out your blog and Cooper is sooo cute! I think chris finally got one that looks like him! Camden and Carson have brown eyes right? They are all so cute! We are working on #3!!! I'll keep you posted on any progress! Hope you're well!
Christy