Thursday, April 23, 2009

OLG Preschool Zoo Field Trip...

Well we went to the zoo with Camden's preschool group on Wednesday. I think everyone had a good time despite the chilly morning. We made it around all of the sea animals and took a look at the new bear cubs before heading to the dolphin show to warm up a little. We ate lunch as a group. Then decided to check out the butterfly garden since it was inside. I don't have many pictures from the trip because I was too cold to take any. The kids had these cute yellow t-shirts to wear but they mostly went unseen because everyone was bundled up.


Memaw Prather went along with us to help out. It was nice to have her along and enjoy the day not too stressed.
This was a cool butterfly. The inside of its wings were bright blue like the picture below.

1 comment:

Abby Ford said...

Great pictures! Love all of them. Lets plan a trip to the zoo on a warmer day soon. Enjoy the beautiful weekend...