Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Nadia's 3rd Birthday

We had the rain to thank for spoiling the outdoor fun at Nadia's Tinkerbell birthday party. But that didn't stop the kids from having lots of fun inside. Instead they played dress-up and danced...and in an all girl household that means you dress-up in princess costumes even if you are a boy. Now I have to say that my boys LOVE dressing up in princess costumes (and I'm okay with it for now:) Nadia and Carson were having so much fun dancing together.
I suppose if he has to dress-up in little girl costumes I have to give him credit for picking out one that goes with his tan.
Camden found the Tinker Toys to be much more fun than dressing up. Maybe this is a sign he is getting older because he typically would be right there in the mix dressed up with the rest of them.
ahhh...don't they look so cute!
Even Bennett wanted to join in on the dress-up party. He didn't want to feel left out.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Z said...

Bennett did not join in any kind of "dress up party." He can not even crawl or go to the bathroom outside of his pants. So I am curious to who believes that he made a decision on this without adult consultation and force.

Tatum & Jose said...

I guess this post means that it is okay to post some video of Carson and Nadia dancing? We've been waiting but I'm pretty sure we've got the go.