Monday, August 24, 2009

Preschool...

Today was our first day of preschool. Camden started Pre-K and Carson is in Beginners. Both were so excited to go. Carson was so excited that he had a little trouble going to sleep last night but woke up ready to go. After dropping them off (without tears) Cooper and I went to the first Coffee Time of the year and then went home to do some chores before picking up the boys. They had a really great time and couldn't wait to tell me who was in their class from last year and what they did. I asked them if they saw each other and apparently it was in the bathroom (hopefully not goofing off...as a former teacher I know all to well that the bathroom is a prime meeting spot to socialize). Carson must of thought that was funny because he said laughing "Camden's class goes potty at the same time mine does." He was so happy to get to go with Camden. Hopefully the rest of the week goes as smoothly as today.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Abby Ford said...

Adorable!! They are so big :) I love it, but it also makes me sad...they really don't stay small long.