I know it is November and Halloween is sooooo yesterday but I am still going to post some Halloween pics (I left my camera at Tatum's house on Halloween). The boys had a really fun day (what kid doesn't, right?). Our trick-or-treating actually started out Fri. night when we went up to visit Memaw and Papaw Prather's house. On Sat. we went to my parents' house in the morning and then back to Noblesville to walk around the Perez's neighborhood. We stayed and enjoyed the rest of the evening with pizza, candy, kid movies, candy, a game of clue for the adults, and did I mention candy.
This weekend continued to be an exciting one for us. We had Bennett's first birthday party on Sat. and Chris and I attended our first Colts game with my parents on Sunday (hopefully we will be invited back since they squeezed out a win). I will post those pics later this week.
Way to go Daddy for carving great pumpkins this year!!!
Trick-or-Treating at Memaw and Papaw Q.'s house (my mom's cousins from Hilton Head were up visiting with their dog Jack).
Happy 1st Halloween, Cooper!
"May we have some candy, pleeeeease!"
No comments:
Post a Comment