Camden was so excited about his party this year. He wanted to help plan it all and was counting down the days until it arrived. First we went bowling. I think all of the kids had fun. With 7 kids ages 6 and under I wasn't sure how it was going to go. But with the help of bumpers, a ramp, and some "light" balls no one's ball stopped halfway down the lane. After the gold medals were handed out we headed back to our house for pizza and cake. (scroll down for photos from his actual birthday day).
We had a minor setback in the party when Camden vomited as we got back to the house. We decided to go ahead with the party and he seemed better once we got him some crackers and sprite. I'm just praying that if he did have something we didn't pass it on to anyone else."Mommy I'm 5. Now I am the same as Hadley and am catching up to Bryce."
"A guitar just my size!!!" Right now this is a foreign object in our house but hopefully with some lessons, Camden will be able to something that neither of his parents can do. At the end of the day, he told me, "I had a great day. It was perfect and I got everything I needed and didn't have to spend my money." I asked him what his favorite part was and he said, "Bowling and cake. I liked the rings on the cake." (thank goodness all my hard work paid off:))
No comments:
Post a Comment