I'm a little late, but I still wanted to post a couple of pics from Wednesday. They boys had a great day at school with all of the St. Patrick's Day activities. The leprechauns paid a visit and messed up their classrooms and left them pots of gold. We enjoyed the sunshine and went to the park after school. We had green food for the day...green milk, green mashed potatoes, kiwi, honeydew, and broccoli for dinner.
The boys built leprechaun traps in hopes to catch one...let me translate that into adult terminology...Mommy had to be creative and find a way for a leprechaun to visit the Prather household. I don't recall a leprechaun ever visiting my house when I was little. I guess I have to add this to an ever growing list of legendary characters...Santa Claus, Harry (our Elf on the Shelf), Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy (which hasn't had to visit our house yet), and now the Leprechaun. In the end the leprechaun left green M&M's in the cups and a mess of clothes in the middle of the living room. They will thrilled.

No comments:
Post a Comment