FINALLY...Carson got to play in his first game. After 2 rainouts, I think he thought he was never going to get to play on the field. Every day he has asked me if his field was dry yet so he could play his game. Unfortuately the Mini-Marathon was on the same day. So what was suppose to be his third game turned out to be his first and we had to miss it. We need to give a great BIG thanks to Uncle Drew for coming down Friday and staying the night and taking the big boys to their games while Mommy got to run. I hated to miss his first game but I know he felt special to have Uncle Drew stay the night and to have Memaw and Papaw Q. there to cheer him on. (Thanks to my mom for taking some pictures of his first game).
It was very cold and windy. Hopefully this weekend will be much better when he has 2 games (one a make-up).
They only played 1 1/2 innings because of the cold, but he did get a good hit the time he was up to bat!
And slid into every base but home plate.
He played pitcher helper and fielded a ball! Way to go Carson!!
**I posted 2 posts today...scroll down to see the other**
No comments:
Post a Comment