Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Rides, Rides, and Elephant Ears...

That can only mean one thing...the FAIR!!! Last week we made it up to the Howard County Fair to get our fill of everything fair. It is always a favorite of mine and the boys loved every minute of it (of course). Camden is at a hard stage. The "kiddie" rides aren't quite as fun and he isn't tall enough to ride the bigger rides.  He still enjoyed the them but you could tell he was eyeing the bigger ones. And Cooper wanted to ride every ride and wasn't tall enough to do hardly any of them. They were nice enough to let him ride a few rides even though he didn't meet height requirements.  A great BIG thanks to Memaw and Papaw who treated them to all of these rides.
Carousel ride #1.
The kiddie rollar coaster...a very jerky ride but all 3 boys seemed to love it.
The big boys wanted to ride the Thunder Bolt but weren't tall enough....so Mom and I decided to go ahead and ride it. After we got off we understood why the were big enough...really fun but definitely for big kids.
They did ride the scrambler...Camden and Carson were ready to go again, but I think Papaw took his last ride on it for a very long time (maybe ever). It was a little too much for him. I guess Memaw or Mommy will be riding it with them in the future.
 Riding the helicopter
Taking a break from the rides to eat some dinner.  Here Camden ate his own dinner and then moved onto Memaw's turkey leg.  Next time I think he will just order a Turkey leg right off the bat.  He couldn't get enough. 
Carousel ride #2
Poor Cooper not wanting to get off of the carousel.  That ended pretty quickly when we showed him what we were going to ride next...the giant ferris wheel.
Love the giant ferris wheel.  
Time for fair food...The elephant ear was a huge hit among all 3 boys.  I think Cooper was wondering why he hadn't tasted anything like this before.  Chris and I opted for the yummy apple dumplings.
"More!!"

No comments: