Christmas 2010 will go down as one of the best! The big boys are at just the right age. We loved seeing their eyes twinkle with the magic of Christmas. I really hope that when they are all grown up I can still hear their little voices and giggles as they carried on coversations about Santa and how he delivers all the presents, Jesus and his birthday, and getting ready for all of our Christmas gathering with our families. Even Cooper sat on Santa's lap. It really helps to have 2 older brothers. It is always a busy time, but Chris and I wouldn't have it any other way and we enjoyed every second of it.
Camden on Christmas Eve keeping tabs on Santa as he travels around the world delivering presents.
Carson and one of his most prized possessions. One of the things he wanted was a Spiderman shirt. Thank you Aunt Abby:)
Thomas the Train is one Cooper's favorite. He is admiring the new shed.
ahhhhh Pillow Pets...need I say more. We are now the proud owners of a yellow bee (Coop's), a dolphin (Carson's), and a penguin (Camden's) all thanks to Santa:) Other than their Wii, I think this is their favorite gift.
The Wii...Santa decided they needed something extra to do in the wintertime. It is pretty fun...even Mommy and Daddy have enjoyed some competitive games.
Camden really wanted a radio for Christmas. They love to play their CDs but I have to say that he REALLY needs more CDs to listen to because as much as I like Carrie Underwood, I don't think I can listen to another song of hers for quite some time. Thank goodness his birthday is right around the corner.
No comments:
Post a Comment