We continued our New Year's bowling tradition again this year. As always it was lots of fun and competitive. I have made the teams up for the last 2 years and for the second straight year I have been on the losing team. How can that be? You can bet next year I will stack the team that I am on...Bowling Team A for 2012 will be Chris, Abby, Dad, and Me. Sorry Zach your poor performance in the first game puts you on Team B (and the Captain for Team B should buy you a beer before the first game if they want to have a chance). Cooper and Bennett who played as one person were even on the winning team. All in all it was a fun time and the boys remembered that we went last year so they were looking forward to it.
Everyone getting set and finding their perfect ball. Chris, you might need to mark yours with your name next year so no one puts it back.
Entertaining in between turns. The wedgits have been a big hit with all of the boys. I highly recommend them.
Bowling at the same time. The boys definitely improved from last year. They use the bumpers. There were a couple of time for each of them where their ball didn't hit the bumpers. Carson even got a legitimate spare!
Even putting the right fingers in the holes.
Cooper really enjoyed the bowling. Abby and I loved the little bowling shoes they had in the little boys' size.
Papaw helping Cooper bowl. Each time Cooper bowled he had to go give Papaw a high-five.
Elly Rose didn't sleep her whole first bowling experience away. Her time is coming.
My team is on Monitor 8...I will get on a winning team. Even if it means I have to join a bowling league myself (in addition to stacking the team of course).
No comments:
Post a Comment