Sunday, June 19, 2011

Great-Papaw Visits!!

My Grandpa and Tootie were up for a visit recently and we lucky enough to get to spend 2 evenings visiting with them. We cherish the times we get to spend with them.

They boys had a baseball game and Great-Papaw came to watch!
Cooper LOVES Bennett's new sandbox. He spent quite a bit of time building sand castles.
Despite the hot night, Camden spent most of his time playing basketball. Hopefully we will have a goal of our own soon. And when that happens I see the boys spending many hours shooting and playing. Camden is really enjoying it, and recently completed the Miller Camp.
I don't know what is being said, but I am sure it was quite the conversation. Another couple of years, and I bet there are some great 2-on-2 basketball games being played with Bennett and Cooper in the mix.
Family Picture time! Not necessarily my boys' favorite time, but they were bribed with a trip to Huddles (ice cream shop) afterwards.  I think it worked:)
How precious is Elly Rose right there in the middle of all those boys? I love this picture with Grandpa and all the great-grandkids.

Finally the trip to Huddles!!
Such a cool place where you make your own bowl!!

No comments: