Monday, June 20, 2011

Spring Soccer-Camden

We finished up our first season of spring soccer. Camden played with the same team and coach he played with in the fall, and it was so fun to see how much they improved and actually played as a team...passing and spreading out on the field and cheering each other on. Camden really likes soccer and on his last game he came up to me and said, "I wish I had 200 more games to play."
Getting ready to kick it in.

G-O-A-L!!!
His determination to get the ball is quite impressive. He's never the strongest or biggest kid on the field but that has never bothered him one bit.



Going in to score. Towards the end of the season, we really practiced on using his right (weaker) foot. He was so proud of himself when he finally scored a goal with his right foot.
We are so proud of him and how hard he works.
Already looking forward to fall when he moves up to the bigger fields!!

2 comments:

Z said...

I can't see the pictures...help!! See you this weekend. XOXO

Z said...

Camden in his soccer uniform is so adorable. Love him! I am committed to making it to a game this fall. XO