Saturday, December 22, 2007

The Annual Ford Holiday Party

Last night we went to Abby and Zach's Christmas Party. Here are some pictures from the night. Camden had a great time and I think it was a little too late for Carson to enjoy it but he was still really good.
Camden camping out by the food and trying to reach the cookies all night.
Papaw, Abby, and Camden


Here Camden is doing one of his favorite pastimes....sweeping. If there is a broom in the house Camden will find it. This time he found the fireplace broom. He did this for quite some time.

I had to take this picture quick. Carson actually wanted Andrew to hold him. About the time I was able to snap the picture Carson was already squirming to get down.

Carson about to pass out.

Uncle Zach got Camden to pass out cups.

Camden hamming it up by singing Jingle Bells for everyone. He has to have a baton to sing so he was using Fenway's (their black lab) chew bone.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: