Wednesday, December 5, 2007

First Snow of the Winter!

Well we finally had our first snow of the winter much to Camden's delight, and it just happened to be a snow day for Camden as well. His school was cancelled. He says to me just about everyday looking out the window, "Maybe its going to snow, maybe". It just about breaks your heart how much he like to play outside and doesn't get to do it that often in the winter. Well he got to play outside for about an hour and a half today, and will probably go back out after his nap.
This was mommy's view while they played outside. As much as I love to play with them, this is one time I was glad I didn't have to.

This is a paranoid mommy wrapping Camden up even more. After being outside so long and eating the snow I was afraid his skin would get chapped and frostbitten.
This is one of my favorite pictures of the day. I think it is so innocent and cute.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: