I know, I know more snow pictures. We really haven't been doing much else. You would think we live in Minnesota or something. Camden wanted it to snow and I guess you have to be careful what you ask for. Here is how we spent Sunday until they came to plow our neighborhood (which they never came down our street). Our driveway has just enough slant for the kids to sled down a little. You would have thought they were sledding down a mountain they were having so much fun. They are small enough to not know the difference yet. Maybe next year or later this year we will head over to the golf course and sled down the big hills.
Here is our neighbor, Myah, and Camden.
Carson's turn. He laid on his back so he wouldn't fall over. He absolutely loved it.
Camden's attempt at a snow angel.
It took Camden all day but he finally got the driveway shoveled....oh, I guess Daddy did help a little.

No comments:
Post a Comment