All smiles now, but that wasn't the case earlier in the night. Last night at about 5:00 I went into Carson's room to put a toy away, and about that time I hear a loud noise and then Carson crying. I ran back in the living room to find Carson by our end table with a gash in his forehead and blood running profusely down his face. So I called Chris at work (thankfully he was in Noblesville) and he came home and we headed back to the ER where they gave him 3 stitches. There were even a couple of nurses there that remembered us from 9 days ago (we apparantly left a lasting impression). I hope I am wrong in this prediction, but I get the feeling this is just going to be the beginning of Carson's visits to the doctors. He is quite the climber and dare devil and has absolutely no fear. He thinks he can do anything his brother can who is a very cautious kid. I guess it is a rite of passage for little boys...one that moms don't like very much.
Already looking a lot better. I took the bandage off this morning to clean and reapply a smaller one. The one they put on was a little ridiculous for as small as the cut was. If all goes well, he should get them out on Monday.

No comments:
Post a Comment