We decided to take the boys for a walk yesterday since it was a rather nice day out for January. Camden got right on his bike and started peddling. He's not quite ready to do it on his own for an entire walk but at least he gets the idea. They were so excited to be able to ride their bikes. There are more pics in the "web albums."

We stopped at the park for a little while. Carson loved it. I'm sure he doesn't remember playing at the park much last summer. So going down the slide and swinging was all new to him again. He loves to smile for the camera now so I just had to capture that little crinkle nose.
Camden is trying to move on to bigger and better things like trying to climb up this rope or swing on the bar before sliding down the slide. I am sure that when summer comes he will have plenty of time to master it.
No comments:
Post a Comment