Well it has come and gone and I don't feel any different now that I am 30. Saying that I am 30 sounds old but I don't feel like it. The only bad thing about my birthday was that it was on Ash Wednesday. We still had a little cake and ice cream. Camden was so cute, he totally got that it was my birthday. He helped Chris by bringing me my card, then my "drink" as he put it (it was a bottle of wine), and he even carried in the cake and sang Happy Birthday. He was so excited and proud of himself. On Sunday we went to my parents' house and celebrated it with Abby and Zach, Chris' parents, and his Grandma. All in all it was a good birthday.

Some how the boys managed to get a gift too. They each got a stuffed animal from their Great-Grandma. Camden got a wooly mammoth (or an elephant as he calls it) and Carson got a Shetland Cow.
Camden quick to blow out the candles.
No comments:
Post a Comment