Thursday, February 28, 2008

Rescue 9-1-1!!!

Here is a collage of Camden playing with his new fireman ensemble. He has really enjoyed "being" a fireman. The fire extinguisher actually squirts water and unfortunately he got Daddy to fill it up while Mommy was at the dentist (apparantly Daddy wasn't thinking ahead). I have finally got him talked into waiting until it gets warm out before we put anymore water in it. He is sitting on the stool in some pictures and that is suppose to be his fire truck. Sometimes he uses his scooter as the fire truck. He is pretty funny to watch.

Of course I had to put one together for Carson. I took these yesterday after he got out of the bath and I thought he just looked so cute (and a lot older). He was actually watching Elmo so I could finish getting ready. As you will notice in one picture he has Camden's blankie and doggie. Camden was at school so I think Carson thought this is my time to hold them. I was wondering to myself as he was holding them if he was missing Camden. I know he does by the way he acts sometimes but maybe he was thinking about him at that time.

No comments: