Monday night we had a Quinnette gathering to celebrate Zach's 29th birthday (which is actually today) and my Grandpa is in town from Florida. So it was nice to be able to see and spend time with him.
Whose birthday is it? When these 3 are together it is sometimes hard to tell whose the oldest:)
I believe this is illegal use of the elbow and taking advantage of a 3 year old.
Memaw's turn to hit. Camden is feeding the pitching machine. I would have had one with Dad hitting but he pegged me right in the stomach with a hit when I was trying to take the picture (I will note that it was total accident and no one was hurt in the process).
The boys did very well with my Grandpa. I wasn't sure how they would take to him since they don't see them very often. Camden even called him Great-Papa when he walked in the door. And Carson can point him out in a picture.
1 comment:
Elbows are a necessity when you have little varmints running around trying to steal your birthday cake.
Post a Comment