Sunday, April 6, 2008

Fun Day with Friends

Yesterday Hadley and Mallory came over to visit and play. Chris and I decided that we would take on the task of taking them to the park to play since it was so nice out. It worked out great with Mallory and Carson in the bike trailor and Hadley and Camden in the wagon. I think we all had a great time and Camden was so happy to see Hadley. I really couldn't believe how well behaved they all were and we didn't have one meltdown (well not until it got closer to bedtime). Check out the web albums for more pics.

I tried to get them both to look at the camara, but it just didn't happen.




*side note...they are pretending to ride a train and took turns driving it.
Hadley and Carson couldn't get enough sliding down on their bellies. Carson would dive head first into the bark but it didn't seem to bother him.
Waiting to eat dinner patiently. Don't ask about Camden's crazy smile. When we asked them to smile that is what we got and we were just happy they were all looking at the camara.

No comments: