Friday, April 11, 2008

Four under 4...

Need I say more? Hadley and Mallory were over to play again and I couldn't resist sharing some of our day. From sharing blankies, to coloring, to playing with toys and eating lunch, and back to the blankies for naptime we had fun-filled day. The boys loved having them over and played pretty well together (about as well as four kids all under 4 could).
Hadley is so nicely sharing her blankie with Camden, and Camden thought it was great. Camden kept saying "Mommy we're sharing Haddie's blankie."
Mallory was suppose to be in this picture but by the time I went to get my camara she had already gotten down.
Mallory is trying to eat some breakfast but Carson was behind her playing with her hair and Mallory kept laughing and turning around.
Ahhhhh...getting ready for naptime. I had them all sit on the couch and watch an episode of "Little Einsteins" to wind down and get ready to take a nap. They all went down with no problem and it was peace and quiet for me.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: