Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Diaper Throwing & Painting

These were taken a few weeks back, but I hadn't been able to find a good time to post them. I always check on the boys before we go to bed at night and this is what I walked into when I checked on Carson. More times than not the boys don't fall asleep right away when we put them to bed, they like to play and wind themselves down a little. Carson had taken all the diapers out of the diaper caddy hanging on his bed. He had them everywhere...on both sides and inside of his bed. He is asleep in his bed, and you can see him if you look closely.



Here the boys are trying out the new easel Carson got for his birthday. They loved painting and wish Mommy would let them do it more often. I like how Carson's belly almost gets in the way of the paints.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: