Carson is following his big brother's footsteps and had his first day of Mom's Day Out ("school" as he calls it) today, and he couldn't have been more excited to go. Camden had his first day of Preschool today as well, but he didn't want his picture taken (we'll try on Thurs.). Camden almost didn't go to school because he wasn't feeling well. He went to bed with a fever and I wasn't sure I was going to send him, but we didn't want him to miss the first day and neither did he. So he wasn't in the best of moods this morning. However they both had great days. Camden gets dropped off first (they start 15 min. apart) and when we let Camden out Carson thought he wasn't going to get to go and got really upset. We assured him that his turn was coming up and he was happy about that. Mommy and Daddy went grocery shopping and ran some errands and it felt so weird to do it all without the boys.
Carson felt so big and proud...when I asked him what I thought he was going to do there he said, "have Lego snacks." His teacher gave the kids a treat when we went to meet her the last week and he remembered that. Fruit snacks are his absolute favorite.
Branson Trip
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment