Saturday we went over to Tatum and Jose's for a gathering with them and Erica (Groves) and Andy Brehm and their little twin girls, Iris and Layla (they will be 2 in Nov.). It was really busy but a fun evening. With 6 kids all under the age of 4 (poor little Sonia didn't make any of the pictures), you can imagine how thankful we were that it was nice out enough to send them outside to burn off some energy and play with each other. I think by the end of the night it was the adults who were completely exhausted.
Winding down time. It was late and we were trying to catch the last of the Olympics before heading home so we read some books, which worked out great because when we got home that was one less thing we had to do.
1 comment:
Cute pics! I should have posted more but couldn't choose. I think I will add some of your photos to our album.
Post a Comment