Friday, June 12, 2009

Batting lessons

Through my teaching experience I have learned that sometimes the kids are the better teachers. Now as a parent I have seen this happen many times between Camden and Carson, especially as they get older. Camden can be such a good little teacher to Carson, and it works out so well because Carson idolizes EVERYTHING Camden does (which isn't always a good thing). Carson first learned to stand up because he watched his brother hit the ball off the tee over and over and over again and he wanted to do it too. I remember trying many times to teach him to stand up and failed. Now I see the same thing happening with Cooper. He loves to watch what his brothers are doing and they are way more interesting than Mommy.
Here he is getting some early batting lessons from his brothers by watching them take turns hitting off the tee. At times like this it is really nice that Cooper likes sitting and playing with some toys. It was such a nice day (not too hot and sunny for Cooper) and it gave me a chance to play ball with the boys.
Camden would play with Cooper while waiting his turn to bat.
Carson can't wait until it is his turn to play T-Ball.

No comments: