Sunday is Father's Day, and we (the boys and I) wanted to let Daddy know just how much we love him. He is such a fun and loving father and husband and I am so proud that he is the father of my children. The boys adore him. One of the best things I get to witness everyday is the excitement on their faces when Chris comes home from work. Even Cooper (who still really prefers Mommy) gets a smile on his face when he sees him. This past month he has put a lot of hours into building a playset for the boys. It was no easy task. He has never built anything before and he had Camden and Carson right there in the mix wanting to help every step of the way. He was so patient, letting them put the screws on the drill and hammering some bolts in. It really has been a bonding experience for them and I think Camden thinks Chris could build a house now (which I wouldn't recommend anyone living in if he does). We love the playset. They get to play and it gives Mommy some free time.
Thank you Daddy for building our playset for us!
(I tried editing some of the pictures I took)


1 comment:
Adorable photos! You should enlarge and frame the one of Camden and Carson smiling in B/W...I love it. Happy Father's Day, Chris. I am glad to hear your head is healing...I hope you are able to forgive the treadmill.
Post a Comment