Well Cooper is growing and changing by the day. He has 2 new tricks! He can now sit up all by himself. I am always amazed how one day it just happens. Monday, he couldn't do it, but by Wednesday he was sitting and playing with his toys. He seems much happier until one of his toys is out of reach. His other trick is rolling around to get to things. This is a good thing and a not so good thing. Yeah, he is starting to move...but now that means I have 3 on the move. It also isn't good when he starts rolling and rolls right into the brick or couch or some other barrier in his way. It was so funny when he started doing it because the boys noticed it right away. Camden comes running yelling my name over and over like there was an emergency. When he finally gets out what he is trying to tell me he says, "Mommy, Cooper's rolling away!" I have a little baby-sitter on my hands. I think he thinks he could take of Cooper all by himself...oh, only if that were true. He is however a great entertainer for Cooper.

2 comments:
I couldn't agree more, it's crazy how they just suddenly pick up on stuff like that. Look out, he'll be walking and running with the boys before you know it!
Adorable Picture...Go Cooper! Maybe now he can teach Bennett to sit-up on his own. The rolling thing he has down now, but no luck on sitting. The boys must love watching Cooper do new tricks.
Post a Comment