An Arthur book about cowboys calls for wearing cowboy hats as well...
This has without a doubt been Carson's highlight of the week. It made his day on Monday when his costume finally arrived in the mail (this is the first time he has decided himself what he wanted to be for Halloween). He put it on and 2 days later...he STILL has it on. He is so proud of his Triceratops costume. He has done everything from grocery shop to sleeping in it. We have met a lot of people in the last 2 days who stop and talk to Carson about his latest fashion statement. I forget he even has it on and I think Cooper is beginning to think this is what his brother looks like. Oh to be a kid again.
2 comments:
I melted when I saw the picture of Carson sleeping in his t-rex costume. ADORABLE!!
We are missing you guys - look forward to seeing you next Sunday at ZooBoo.
That is too cute. Eli wanted to be a dinosaur and when I found a dragon at old navy and put it on him he looked in the mirror and ran around the store screaming (he was scared of himself in it). Looks like if I wait another year he might be willing to wear it everywhere. I will have to show him this picture.
Post a Comment