Thursday, October 1, 2009

Sunday in the Park

Sunday we went down to Abby's house to meet everyone for my Mom's birthday. They were flying back from a long weekend in New Jersey for a wedding. We headed over to Holliday Park to celebrate Memaw's birthday. It was a really nice day and we enjoyed Jimmy John's sandwiches, cupcakes and pumpkin cookies, lots of play time on the playground that even the adults enjoyed, and a walk around the park. It was a great idea and we will have to do again sometime.

Abby got sucked into reading books to Camden and once you read one there's no turning back.

Memaw and all of her little grandsons.

The playground was huge. It was a little hard to keep track of the boys. One time we were looking around for Camden and we found him at the top of the rock climbing wall with 3 other girls. I wish I had a recording of their coversations. I don't know if they liked playing with him or not but he loved chasing them (or as Chris put it...stalking them) around the playground. We're in for it in a few years.


No comments: