We had wonderful Christmas! We were so blessed to be surrounded by all of our family, had lots of laughter, and created many memories that we will cherish forever. I think the boys are very happy with all of their toys. They haven't stopped playing with them for the last 2 days and I have spent 2 days trying to organize our house. All of our photos are in the web albums.
If there was one thing Carson wanted for Christmas it was a new Dinosaur that walked and roared (he already had one that he got LAST Christmas but over the summer he thought it needed some sand in it and it quit working...he was devestated). He was sooooo happy when Santa left a new one under the tree.
Cooper sporting his St. Louis Cardinals Bear's sunglasses.
Cooper's prized possession! He is so possessive of his car and screams when his brothers try to ride it.
I sometimes think Camden is a lot like his Uncle Drew through his demeanor, and both boys look up to him. Camden thought it was so cool that they had the same coat (on accident).
No comments:
Post a Comment