Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Snow Day!!!!

The best thing that could have happened this week in the boys' eyes was for it to snow. They have been waiting and waiting to wear their snow pants and snow boots. They came home from school on Monday and went straight out to play. You would have thought there were 2 feet of snow outside. And Cooper even went out to play. He wasn't going to let his brothers do something he wasn't. That was too bad for Mommy because that meant I had to go out as well. The only way to get Cooper back in was to tell him I was going to feed him lunch. However, I'm so glad that we have reached a point where the boys actually play outside in the snow longer than it takes to get them dressed for the big event.

Love this picture:)

The Big Snowball Fight!

Cooper's first experience in the snow. He loved just walking around the deck because he could hear the snow crunch under his feet.

Camden getting Carson. It is starting to get more even. Carson got Camden good a few times.
Does this count as a snowball?  The world's smallest snowball about to hit Mommy.

He really did like the snow.  It's nearing naptime.

The boys and their neighbor friend Matthew.  I think they played outside together for 2 hours.

No comments: