We woke up Tuesday morning to see it snowing! We ate breakfast and then got the boys dressed to go play in it. Chris is home on Tuesday mornings so they got lots of "Daddy time" outside while I stayed in with Cooper. Then when I sent Cooper out for awhile Carson came in to warm up a little but wanted to go back out when he saw Camden and Daddy making a snowman. When they all finally came in, Camden said, "We did everything your suppose to do in the snow...we made snow angels, had a snowball fight, built a snow castle, and made a snowman!" He couldn't have been happier. That kid is so warm-blooded that he could probably play out in the snow all day.
**I posted 2 posts today...scroll down to the see pics with Santa**
**I posted 2 posts today...scroll down to the see pics with Santa**
Cooper's getting his first snow angel lesson. He is trying to move his legs back and forth. He can't walk in the snow in his boots so mostly he sits at the picnic table or in the snow and tries to play a little. This is such a hard age because he wants to be outside (especially when he sees his brothers out the window or door) but once he is all bundled up he can't do much.
Cooper wanted to play on the swing set. I guess it is never too cold to do that. It was such a pretty day.

No comments:
Post a Comment