For the second year in a row we have taken our family vacation in Destin, FL. And for the second time we were happy with the results. We had some minor bumps with weather and the boys being a little sick, but overall we had a pretty relaxing time. I can't think of anything more relaxing then being on vacation by the beach. We also took my brother's girlfriend, Madi, with us to help out and she was tremendous. It was nice having an extra person around to help out and the boys enjoyed having her around. Our first full day, Sunday, was by far the best. The water was so calm and clear that the boys could just put their swimmies on and float around out in the ocean. There were a lot of fish swimming all around and Camden wanted us to catch them. Carson thought we were going to see sharks...thankfully that was not the case. It rained a lot on Tues. and Wed., but we finished the week on a high note. The water got pretty rough after the rain so the boys enjoyed the pool more than the ocean. You can check the web albums for the complete photo album. 






3 comments:
I love all the pictures...definitely made me want to be lounging at the beach! Great photos -- the boys look like they have taken to the water perfectly!
that comment was from me...forgot to sign my name! xo Abby
Well, let me just say those photos are great! I would love to take a family vacation! Maybe next year you can take me, I'll leave the girls with Jose, and I will keep Carson and Camden out of your hair so you can find time to relax;-) Maybe I can get a tan too!
Post a Comment