With all of the rain and lack of vehicle (our van is still in the shop....8 weeks and counting), we decided to bake some brownies on Friday. The boys loved every stage...from the mixing, to licking, to eating the finished product. I probably don't bake with them enough...I just don't think about it.
Yesterday the boys were playing in their rooms and when they came out, Camden was pushing Carson in the grocery cart all around the house. They were having so much fun.
We got new carseats because of the wreck (our insurance allows you to get new ones if the car is undriveable from the seen of the accident) even though the ones the boys were in are fine. It all works out though because now we have seats for Chris' car as well. We will put these in the van whenever we get that back. The boys wanted to sit in them when I pulled them out of the boxes. It was great, I think Camden sat in his for 20 min. I just might have to keep them in the house to tie them down when I need some quiet time:)

No comments:
Post a Comment